Friday, April 11, 2008

Gary's Wedding

Last month we went to my brother's wedding in Minneapolis. Mark did the photography for it which was a very long, hard day's work for both of us! But I had a blast getting to reconnect with my extended family and old friends!! Here are some photos from the wedding of my family:

Our Whole Family!

My beautiful little sister, Aimee

Gary & Tina with their daughter, Ruby

My Aunt Sandy & Uncle Jeff (my dad's siblings):
(Yeah... my Greek family knows how to have a good time!)
Pastor CJ & Cheryl - our pastors and friends for many years:

My very handsome little brother, Karl:
(yes ladies, he's single...)

Four Generations - My grandparents, Dad, me and my children!

Mom with her sisters Mary & Lois, and baby Ruby

My parents! Still in love after 25 years!!!

Ruby and my mom!

No comments: