Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Who am I ?

Last night, as I was laying in bed stricken with pregnancy insomnia, I was thinking about what defines me. I came up with a few things that really describe who I am, what I believe, and what I am passionate about. Here it is:

I am a redeemed child of the Almighty God.
I am the beloved wife of a wonderful man.
I am Eliza's treasured mommy.
I am the womb and mommy to my developing miracle.
I am a daughter, a sister, a daughter-in-law, and a sister-in-law.

I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I believe in Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel.
I believe that the Bible is the written inspired word of God.
I believe that the Torah is the cornerstone of the Bible and God's direct instruction for our lives.
I believe that God wrote one set of laws for His people - Jew and Gentile - and is honored the most when we obey it fully.
I believe that the Sabbath day was, is, and always will be the seventh day.

I am passionate about being the best wife and mommy that I can be to my family. They are amazing people and I want to bless them with my life.
I am passionate about living a Torah-observant life. I believe that God wrote the Torah as His guidelines for living a life pleasing to Him, and that's what I strive to do.
I am passionate about sharing this truth with the Christians in my life who haven't had this truth yet revealed to them.
I am passionate about natural parenting - breastfeeding, drugfree childbirth, and healthy eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.