Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photos of our growing kids!

It's been a long time since I've put photos in here, so here it goes! The top ones are the most recent:
Judah is now happily rolling all over the place, and as of this past weekend he is sitting!


Eliza and I dancing to some swing-style music!


Mark took this one - our happy boy!


We took Eliza to the Everett Children's Museum on New Year's Eve - it was a blast!


I took these two of the kids on a Shabbat morning in December - all dressed up and adorable!


Couldn't resist doing this one in black and white - Judah's not quite rolling over yet here.

I hope you enjoy these photos! Have a wonderful week, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy, It's your sister. I love the pics! They're growing up so fast! I can't beleive it.